Big Fish I - Memorable Quotes

There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool.

You don't know me, but my name's Edward Bloom... And I love you.


They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true. What they don't tell you is that when it starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up.

There comes a point when any reasonable man will swallow his pride and admit he made a mistake. The truth is... I was never a reasonable man.

Sometimes, the only way to catch an uncatchable woman is to offer her a wedding ring.

You're like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny combined - just as charming, and just as fake.



There are some fish that cannot be caught. It's not that they are faster or stronger than other fish, they're just touched by something extra.

- You don't even know me.
- I have the rest of my life to find out.



That was my father's final joke, I guess. A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on after him. And in that way he becomes immortal.

Sem comentários: