Bring all your books and dreams and clothes you wear



bring all your books
and dreams and clothes you wear


place it next to my books
and dreams and all the things
I like to share


imagine how the world would be
if only you and me
start to build
our own family tree


bring all your wanna do's
and wanna go's
let's build our own
records of highs and lows


please don't forget
all the things you
wanna say
for i my dear
want to learn your way


and now we're 3,
the most beautiful empathy
let's keep on growing our own
family tree
let me light up the
candles for you to blow
let me wake you up
just to say hello.
i love your dreams
i wish i could foresee
i love you melodies
i wish one day I could see


and now we're 3,
the most beautiful empathy
let's keep on growing our own
family tree
family tree
family tree.

Sem comentários: